Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 25

Bonjour a tous,

Follow up on the story of Sister Bank's bike. It has not been found, probably never will be (it's probably in Dominica by now) but not to worry, I have been riding one of the Elders extra bikes around and I am getting a new bike today.

We have had a good week down here. We have three investigators with baptisimal dates coming up and they are all doing really well. Emilio and Evans were able to come to church yesterday, we had a couple of lessons with them this last week which went really well and they came to play basketball with us on Friday. Their older sister is starting to become interested in us and our message as well. Our Hatian friend, Fedler, is doing really well too. We had an awesome lesson with him and a member from the branch, Fredo. It is so cool to see these people understanding the gospel and coming unto Chirst.

As I was reading in the Book of Mormon this week I read a scripture that describes the joy of missionary work in Alma 29:10, "And behold, when I see many of my bretheren truly penitent, and coming to the Lord their God, then is my soul filled with joy..." I love this scripture and I know how Alma feels, and it is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, feeling in the world.
We saw a lot of little miracles this week. Every night during nightly planning we write down the miracles we saw that day, and we saw a lot this week. we found members to work with, we got stops, we found people we had been looking for, and so many more.

I love you all and hope all is well back in the states. Have a great week!

bisou,

Sœur Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment