Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 23

Bonjour a tous,

It has been a crazy week down here! Xavier was baptized on Saturday! There is a picture attatched of us Xavier and Frère Lecarpe who baptized him.

Its hard to believe I have been in Abymes with Sister Dorsan for almost a transfer. We are excited for this coming transfer. We have set more baptisimal dates with our investigators. I've talked a little about Emilio and Evan before, I think. They are brothers who are 16 and 17. Emilio had some questions during our lesson about the restoration, and Evans started answering his questions and explained the restoration to him. It was really cool. He is definitely going to be a missionary someday. Now he has a baptisimal date, so he is one step closer.

We taught the guy I told you about last week who found us and came to church. He already had all the missionary lessons in Haiti so he knows everything! We are reteaching it all to him before he is baptized. He is awesome and has a lot of faith. He told us that once he knows how to get to the church he is willing to walk to church every Sunday.

A lot has been happening down here, it is exciting. Sorry this is a short email this week. Know that I love you and I love the Lord. I love you and have a great week!

bisou,

Soeur Banks


Xaviers baptism


Sister Dorsan and I eating strawberry Floups

No comments:

Post a Comment