Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MTC Week 5

Bonjour ma famille,

It has been another great but challenging week at the MTC. We got about 30 new missionaries in our zone last week, three new French districts and one new Creole district. I was excited to find out that one of the elders going to Paris is from Guatemala! There is also an Elder going to Lyon who was in my BYU ward, his brother went to the West Indies.
Next Monday our district gets a little smaller because Elder Argyle flies out to Halifax, Canada. Because he is leaving a week earlier than his companion and the rest of us, we are all going to infield orientation this week, a week early. It is weird to think that in two weeks I'll be in the West Indies!

This week Frere Sybrowsky has been teaching us because our teacher, Soeur Echoles, has been in Alaska. We have been teaching him as if he were a less active member. We have had some of our best teaching experiences this week. We are really learning how to teach with unity. 

I love P-days because we get to go to the temple! I love the temple and I only have one more opportunity to go before I leave the MTC. These last two weeks going to the temple have been awesome. I have been getting answers to my questions and I have felt the spirit so strongly. Doing family names with my Soeurs has also been a great experience. 

Not much else has happened this week. We teach a lot and learn a lot. Know that I love you and I love this gospel. I'm excited to go out and teach but I feel like I still have so much more to learn before I get out there. I love my Savior and I am so grateful for everything he has done for me. I know I could not do any of this without him. Thanks for your support and love. Have a great week

Lots of love,

Sœur Banks

Soeur Brimhall,Soeur Gardner, Me, Soeur Shmuhl and Soeur Olivo

No comments:

Post a Comment